Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All only red Kreuzchen

Hello,
evenly I opened despite breeding heat and a little by the roads ran themselves here, the Photoapparat in the bag. And then even nevertheless still another to some extent useful photo came around thereby although I nearly already was on the way home.
Now again at home, I wanted to leave gladly to it sharings to you, therefore I had high-loaded it, see now however only a red Kreuzchen, unfortunately. Also a second attempt brought no success.
Thus pictures are unfortunately not possible here at present, are however delivered subsequently, as soon as I found the error.
However it is momentarily too hot me to think and search further about it. I believe, I better only times coldly showering will go.
Many greetings to all there outside!

No comments: