Sunday, April 1, 2007

Red Kreuzchen - the play continues

Oh man, which I must see there again or should I fit-prove say, do not see? Now am I specially so long outside rumgelaufen, until I had finally found one of these posters of the Strassentheaterfestival to state in order to be able to show it here, in order now disappointed that that cannot be done now already again.

I see again only red Kreuzchen begin here and slowly I at it to be annoyed. Nevertheless I did not try three times now to high-load the photo and it go. And I do not have notion, that could lie, everything I exactly the same made like yesterday, and there went nevertheless suddenly again. The only one, which is noticeable to me, if the photos have a format of 640 x 480, can I it see, has it another format, sees I only red Kreuzchen. But that cannot be nevertheless the reason?

In addition I cannot delete in vain high-loaded photos any longer. In my picture overview I get likewise only red Kreuzchen to see, the file names am indicated, the beginning am missing only incompletely, and if I want to delete a picture, I am informed unfortunately only about the fact that the picture could not be deleted. Will I mean apparent pictures on the server lie to always let to have. To me if wrong, I does wanted, in order to save place, which delete überflüsssigen, but if it does not go, harm.

Well, perhaps I get tomorrow answer of the support team.

No comments: